Brand new btc website!
After many months of planning and preparation the brand new re-designed btc website is now live.
The new website features a simpler, cleaner and higher visual weight to entire website by giving it a bigger heading and making its images slightly bigger. The homepage includes a slider with tabs below them and arrows on the side for easy navigation.
The site now features a Knowledge Base area designed to offer information which has come from partners and clients renting workspace at the btc. We welcome businesses of the btc to submit their good news stories to us for use in this section.
The new website also features a 'Live Chat' facility where users of the website are able to interact and ask questions of the team directly.
The site contains the most up to date information we have on all our programmes and services and includes the following information:
- Knowledge Base section containing good news stories from the btc and the Stevenage community
- Dates for all training events and one to one advice sessions available at the centre
- Case studies and testimonials from our clients
- Photo galleries of the btc centre offices, workshops and conference rooms
- An interactive floor plan of the centre
The layout has been designed with mobile and tablet using clients in mind.
The new website has a similar layout regardless of the whether its opened on a mobile device or a laptop.
The website has been re-designed with the support from Stevenage Borough Council, owner of the btc, and we would like to thank the Council for their ongoing support with this project.